January 18th, 2006

ink in water

ear weirdness query

You're sitting along doing nothing in particular, and all of a sudden there's this kind of shift.
Maybe the way that you hear from one ear or the other just kind of changes, and there's a tone,
but it goes into the background. This isn't tinnitus. It's happened to me twice tonight. Does it have
a name?